This page records the changes made in subsequent versions of the SDK.
Version 2.0.3 - 1st February, 2023
- Fixed recon crash when timer runs out.
- Fixed headless OTP issue.
Version 2.0.1 - 1st December. 2022
- Bug fixes
Version 2.0.0 - 25th November, 2022
- Deprecated setOrderToken() method in CFSession builder method
- Added support for payment_session_id
- Headless OTP support for card payments.
- Added save_instrument to drop and element SDK.
- Recon is now part of element SDK for UPI Payments.
Version 1.1.3 - 19th August, 2022
- Web View redirection bug fix.
Version 1.1.2 - 28th July, 2022
- Visibility of UPI Collect flow when it is not enabled in Drop payment.
- Added UPI QR code support for tablets in Drop payment.
- Performance and QoS improvements.
Version 1.1.1 - 18th June, 2022
- Added handling to only show payment modes sent in the create order request.
- Added check for orderID mismatch in Drop payment.
- Send failed response, if any, from 2FA.
- Timeout Bug Fix.
Version 1.1.0 (internal module changes) - 26th May, 2022
Order Expiry check in Drop Checkout
Version 1.1.0 (internal module changes) - 18th May, 2022
- Fixed header length issue which was exceeding 255 characters
- Fixed Axis Bank redirection issue
- Handling invalid URL in web view fix.
- UI Bug fixes in Wallet and Paylater payment modes.
Version 1.1.0 - 7th April, 2022
- One Single callback for all payment modes.
- Added 2FA screen to Element SDK.
Version 1.0.0 - 28th March, 2022
First Beta Release
Updated about 2 months ago