You can now import mandates from the Subscription Dashboard. Merchants can utilize the CF Format, with a convenient sample file that is available for download from the Subscription Dashboard.
Importing Mandate File Columns Description (Cashfree Format)
|UMRN number of the mandate (should be 20 characters).
|Import mandates is applicable only for eNACH. The value for this should be E_MANDATE.
|Account number of the customer (should be a maximum of 35 characters).
|Name of the customer (should be maximum of 40 characters).
|Bank ID. It should be the same as the first 4 characters of the UMRN number (should be same as first 4 characters of the UMRN number).
|Account type. Possible values - SAVINGS or CURRENT.
|Maximum amount of the mandate.
|Debit frequency. Possible values:
BIMN-Every 2 months
QURT-Every 3 months
MIAN-Every 6 months
|The date on which the mandate was authorized. (This should ideally be before current date).
|Expiry date of the mandate (should be a future date).
|A unique ID for the subscription. It can include alphanumeric characters, underscore, dot, hyphen, and space. Maximum characters allowed is 200.
|Email ID of the Customer (should be a valid email address, a maximum of 250 characters are allowed).
|Phone number of the customer (should be a valid phone number, with or without +91).
|This will be the recurring amount for mandate for the given FREQUENCY. Mandatory filed if FREQUENCY is not ADHO.
|The first charge date for mandate after import. Mandatory if FREQUENCY is not ADHO.
|The number of charge cycles that is needed before moving the subscription to COMPLETED state.
- Login and go to Import Mandate section in the Subscriptions Dashboard.
- Download the sample file and fill the details of mandates to be imported.
- Click on the Upload File option and upload the file.
We reject the files if -
- If the file format is wrong (only csv is supported), headers are different or all records have invalid data.
- If some of the records are wrong, we show a popup asking whether mandates can be imported for the valid records or cancel the whole file.
- We will process the file only if all the records are valid. After the processing is complete - merchant can see the imported subscriptions in ACTIVE state in the subscriptions page.
Updated 2 months ago