Shopify is an eCommerce platform that allows you to set up an online store and sell your products. It helps in starting a business online, marketing, shipping, and also managing payments.
Integrate Cashfree Payment Gateway to your Shopify account easily without any code and start accepting payments from customers. All major payment methods such as debit card, credit card, UPI, net banking, wallets are supported to accept payments.
Watch the video to know how to integrate Cashfree Payment Gateway to your Shopify account.
To integrate Shopify store with Cashfree Payment Gateway,
- Log in to your Shopify store and click Settings.
- Click Payment providers in the Settings screen.
- Scroll down and go to the Accept credit cards section. Select Cashfree as the payment gateway.
- Enter your Cashfree Payment Gateway App Id and Secret Key. These details are available in your Cashfree Merchant Dashboard.
If your Cashfree account is yet to be activated, you can use the test environment credentials and familiarize yourself with the payment flow on your website.
- To accept international payments, you must link your PayPal account to your Cashfree account from the dashboard. PayPal will be displayed as a payment option for you.
- Make phone number a mandatory field on the customer information page. Enable this is your Shopify account. Click here for more information.
Updated 4 months ago