The transaction report gives you details of all the transactions that were made for the period selected. Customer details, transaction amount, payment method, transaction status, settlement amount (if the settlement is complete), and more, are available in this report. If the transaction involves goods/services from two or more vendors, the vendor-wise payment split is also available in the transactions report.
To generate the transactions report,
- Go to Embedded Payment Gateway Dashboard > Reports.
- From the dropdown, select Transactions report and click on Generate Report.
- Select the date range for which you want to view the report. You can also select the file format (csv or xlsx).
- Select the status of the transactions that you want to view. You have the option to view all transactions based on the transaction status (Success, Failed, Dropped, Incomplete).
- Click Generate Report. The report will be generated based on the criteria you have filtered. You can download the report after it has been generated.
Updated 2 months ago