Collection accounts help you accept and receive payments internationally. The Collection Accounts screen lists the account details that you can share with your customers to receive payments. Each collection account is applicable for a particular currency and payment mode. For example, if your customer wants to send the payment through USD in ACH payment type, you can send the corresponding collection account details to them.
You can copy the account details from the dashboard and share them with your customers. Any payment received on this collection account will reflect in the Transactions screen. The copied collection account details will look like this:
Account Holder Name: JOHN DOE CORP. Account No.: 83127126461 ACH Routing Code : 026033150 Bank Name: Community Federal Savings Bank Bank Address: 810 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10019, US Bank Country: US For successful transfer, please make a payment only via Local - ACH mode
The account number and the routing code are different for each currency.
The Collection Accounts screen has the following details:
- Account No. - This represents the account number or IBAN code for the respective currency and payment mode combination.
- Account Type - This represents the type of collection account (account number or IBAN).
- Payment Type - This represents the mode of payment that the collection account can receive payments. We currently support 4 local rails & SWIFT payment types. Refer here for supported payment types.
- Currency - This represents the currency supported for the corresponding collection account. We use standard ISO codes to refer to the currency.
- Country - This represents the country the collection account belongs to.
- Bank Name - This represents the name of the bank to which the collection account belongs to.
- Bank Address - This represents the address of the bank where this collection account is located.
- Routing Code - This represents the routing or sort code for the respective payment mode and bank.
- Code Type - This represents the type of routing code for the bank. It can be a sort code, SWIFT code, ACH Routing code, or just routing code.
|Currency Name||ISO Code|
|United Arab Emirates Dirham||AED|
|Chinese Yuan Renminbi||CNY|
|Hong Kong Dollar||HKD|
|New Zeland Dollar||NZD|
|Saudi Arabian Riyal||SAR|
|United States Dollar||USD|
|South African Rand||ZAR|
|Local - ACH||ACH Payment mode in the United States.|
|Local - SEPA||Single Euro Payments Area payment mode in Europe.|
|Local - EFT||Electronic Fund Transfer payment mode in Canada.|
|Local - FPS||Faster Payments Service payment mode for Pound Sterling in GB.|
|SWIFT||Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications.|
Use the Search & Filter option to view the collection accounts. Apply filters for account type, payment type, and currency from the drop-down menu.
Updated 8 months ago