When you create an order at Cashfree Payments, there are various states that this order may go through before reaching your account. The various states help you understand the status of the order and the payment associated with it.
|ACTIVE||Orders are marked as ACTIVE, when an order is created by the merchant through an API request to Cashfree Payments.|
|PAID||Orders are marked PAID when the payment is verified by Cashfree Payments and the payment is successful.|
|EXPIRED||Orders are marked as EXPIRED when the order has exceeded |
To view order details from the Payment Gateway Dashboard,
- Go to Transactions > Orders. All the orders applicable for that filter applied will be displayed along with the order status.
- Click on any particular order to view more order details such as Order ID, Order Amt, Transaction ID, Method used for payment, Phone Number and so on.
Customers can try to make multiple payments for orders at Cashfree. Every new payment attempt leads to a new payment attempt in our system. These payments follow their own lifecycle at Cashfree Payments.
|SUCCESS||Transactions are marked as |
Once payment is marked as
|FAILED||Transactions are marked as |
|NOT_ATTEMPTED||Transactions are marked as |
|PENDING||Transactions are marked as |
|FLAGGED||Transactions are marked as |
|CANCELLED||Transactions are marked as |
|VOID||Transactions are marked as |
The amount is reversed immediately in these cases by Cashfree Payments.
|USER_DROPPED||Transactions are marked as USER_DROPPED when customers drop out of the payment flow without completing the transaction. It will help you understand if customers attempted to pay or not.|
Some common scenarios where the transaction will be marked as USER_DROPPED are:
- Android UPI Intent Payments - when a user clicks on the back button in the UPI app without making any payment attempt.
- Card Payments - when a user drops out of the payment flow by closing the OTP verification page.
- UPI Collect Transactions - when a user does not enter the UPI PIN and closes the transaction screen
Updated 12 days ago