We have revamped our Android SDK to make it easy for our merchants to integrate and customize their payment flows. Our Android SDK supports Android SDK version 19 and above and provides two modes of integration
- Drop Checkout - Pre-built native Android UI screen to facilitate a quick integration with our payment gateway. This mode handles all the business logic and UI Components to make the payment smooth and easy to use. The SDK allows the merchant to customize the UI in terms of color coding, fonts and payment modes shown.
- Element Checkout - Merchant creates the payment screen as per their requirement inside their application which uses our Android SDK to process the payment. Once the payment is initiated, the SDK informs the merchant application about the payment events using callback functions (example:- when to show the webview for 2FA or start verifying payment).
This document assumes that the user has already created a merchant account in Cashfree portal and has the API keys ready. If not please refer this link for creating your account.
The integration can be completed in a few steps and should not take more than 30 minutes
- Getting the SDK.
- Create an order Step 2 with Cashfree from backend.
- Initiate payment Step 3 in the image below.
- Verify payment Steps 4 & 5 in the image below.
You can use our sample Android app project in this Github link as a reference for this SDK integration.
Access on sandbox is provided for everyone and you can use the following endpoint - https://sandbox.cashfree.com/pg
You can try out the APIs for Steps 3 and 4 by using any of the following methods
- From our postman collection
- You can use the following sample php project as reference for the backend APIs.
This SDK is in beta release phase and there might be changes to its API contract in future.
Updated 28 days ago