You can get Cashgram customised based on your needs. Write to [email protected] if you want to customise any of the below aspects:
- Allow or restrict any payment method - If you want to support only a specific payment method for the user to redeem the Cashgram.
- Redirect your users back to your website after Cashgram is redeemed or when they face any issues during redemption. Add redirect to your URL - back to the Merchant page.
You can change the brand logo and colour in your dashboard for better visibility of your business to your customers. Your brand logo and the colour you choose as your primary brand colour become an integral part of your brand's visual identity. Follow the instructions below to customise the brand logo and colour:
- Log in to the merchant dashboard using your credentials.
- From the products selection page, click Settings on the top navigation bar.
- Under General section, click Branding.
- In the Branding screen, customise the following:
- Upload Brand Logo - Click this button to upload your brand's logo. Upload only JPEG/PNG file and the dimensions should be 256px X 256px.
- Brand Colour - Click this button to choose your brand colour.
- Click Apply to save the changes.
Your brand name appears on Cashgram redemption pages and notifications. If you need to change your brand name, write to us [email protected] or contact your account manager.
Updated 2 days ago