Payment Forms are the easiest way to receive payments for any goods or services you provide to your customers. You can create a personalised payment form that suits your business without any code or payment gateway integration and instantly receive domestic and international payments.
You can create an unlimited number of payment forms and share them with your customers, and easily tack all the payments.
To create a payment form from the Payment Gateway Dashboard,
- Go to Payment Gateway Dashboard > Payment Forms > click Create Payment Form.
- In the Payment For field, explain the purpose of payment to the customer. Keep this text short and precise. This information is necessary for customers to understand the purpose of payment.
- Configure amount fields. You can specify a single or multiple amounts. Use the single amount field to collect payment for a particular item/service. Use multiple fields to give your customers a detailed list of items/services that they can select from to make the payment.
- Enter the Title and type of payment - Fixed, Customer enters the amount, or you provide the items with quantity. If customer enters amount option is selected, the amount tab will be greyed out as customer will enter the amount during checkout. Enter the amount and provide a short description.
- Upload a Thumbnail for identification brand name and easy identification.
- Mention the Return URL to which you customers will be directed after completing the payment.
- Specify the Form Valid Till value (payment form validity time). Validity time supported - 1, 2, 7, 14, 30 days, or set as No Expiry to keep it active always.
- Customise your form URL by mentioning an URL as per your wish in the Personalise URL tab.
- Provide a Custom message and form ID. Once done, click Next.
- Personalise the payment form by adding your business details for your customers. These details will help them understand the purpose of payment, be familiar with the brand, and will also help them contact you when needed. You can add a short description of your business, your contact details, website and a support link for customers to reach you easily.
- Configure Invoice Settings. Select Enable Invoice After Successful Payment, if you want to send invoice to customer after a successful payment. Select Customer Information to Display on Invoice such as - Phone number, Email ID, Name etc.
- Mention the Terms And Conditions if any. Once done, click Create.
The payment form created is active to collect payments. Share the payment form URL with your customers and start collecting payments instantly.
All the payment forms created will be visible in the Payment Forms screen. You can edit, cancel, activate a cancelled payment form, and also share the payment form details with your customers after you create it. You can see and track the payment statuses in the Orders section.
Contact your Account Manager at [email protected] to enable international currencies.
With Payment Forms, you have the flexibility to specify a single amount for all the products and services you intend to sell or show multiple amounts fields. With multiple amount fields, you can allow your customers to select various products or services in a single form and make the payment.
Payment Form with Single Amount Field
Payment Form with Multiple Amount Fields
For single and multiple amount fields, you have to specify the following details:
- Title - The product/service name the customer is paying for.
- Amount Type - You can predefine the amount (Fixed Amount), let the customer decide the amount (Customer Enters Amount), or specify the amount per quantity (Item with Quantity).
- Amount - The amount you want the customers to pay. This field is not applicable for cases where you want the customer to decide the payment amount.
|Fixed Amount||Select this amount type when you have already decided on the product/service value and want the customer to pay the specified amount.|
|Customer Enters Amount||Select this amount type when you want customers to enter an amount of choice.|
Customers can enter an amount of their choice for donations, fees, or any other type of funds collection.
|Item with Quantity||Select this amount type when you intend to sell more than one unit of the product/service.|
Fixed Amount - Select this type if you want to limit the customer to buying only one unit.
For Multiple Amount Fields, you can mark the amount field as optional or mandatory. If fields are marked as mandatory, customers have to make the payment. For fields marked as optional, customers can select them if required and make the payment.
With Payment Forms, you can collect customer names, emails, phone numbers, and addresses of your customers when they make the payment.
If your business requires you to collect additional details, you can specify the details you want to collect in the Customise Form Fields section.
- Field Title - Specify the details you want to collect from customers. For example, PAN. In some scenarios, you may want to collect PAN details of customers, you can specify it here.
- Field Type - You can specify what type of input you want to accept from customers. For PAN details, select PAN in this field. Field types supported - Single Line Text, Dropdown, Checkbox, Radio, Numeric and PAN (PAN format will be verified). Select the field type based on the information you want to collect.
- Field Details - Customers will enter the information in this field.
Every time your customers open a Payment Form and attempt payment, a new Order is created against that form. It gives you information on how many times a customer has opened the form before making the full payment. Details of customers who have dropped off from the payment screen are also available for your reference. You can use these details to follow up with customers and improve the payment success rate.
To view the details against each payment form, go to Payment Gateway Dashboard > Payment Forms > Orders.
Updated about 1 month ago