Generate API Keys for Verification Suite
In this article, we will cover the following sections: generating and deleting API keys, and viewing the history.
You can generate API keys for test and productions environments respectively to test and send API requests to the Cashfree Payments server.
Generate API Keys
Follow the instructions below to generate API keys:
- From the Verification Suite dashboard, click Developers on the navigation panel.
- Click API Keys from the Verification Suite card.
- Click Generate API Keys
- The New API Keys popup displays with the client ID and client secret information.
- Click Download API Keys to download the information and save them in your local system folder. Do not share the keys with anyone because they are confidential. You can generate a maximum of 10 API keys.
API Keys - Production Environment
You need to perform an OTP authentication to generate API keys for production environment.
Delete API Keys
Follow the instructions below to delete an API key:
You can view the list of generated API keys in the API Keys tab of the Developers - Verification Suite screen.
Find the API key that you want to delete, and click Delete.
In the Delete API Keys popup, click Delete Immediately.
View History keeps a log of the actions performed in the API Keys tab. Follow the instructions below to view the history:
- From the API Keys tab of the Developers - Verification Suite screen, click View History.
- You can view the complete history of the actions with respect to generation of deletion of the API keys for Verification Suite.
- Use the search and filter options to view specific data.
Updated 10 days ago