To initiate payments to multiple parties involved in a transaction, you need to first add their details. To add a large number of vendors in one go, add all the details in a single file as per the format suggested and upload the file.
To add a new vendor,
- Go to Payment Gateway Dashboard > Easy Split - Vendor > Add New Vendor.
- Enter the Vendor ID, Phone Number, Email ID and click Next. Vendor ID is required to identify and process payments to the respective vendor.
- Enter the bank account details like Account Holder Name, Account Number, IFSC or UPI VPA of the vendor to process payments to the vendor account. You can enter the account number details or UPI VPA of the vendor.
- Select the Settlement Cycle for the vendor. Settlement Cycles for vendors has to be first configured from Cashfree's end. Please reach out to your AM or Cashfree support to enable a Settlement Cycle for your vendors.
- Click Add Vendor. The vendor details are saved and can be used to process payments. The added vendor details will be shown in the Easy Split - Vendor screen.
Use can also use our APIs to add vendors. Click here to know more
Use the Batch Upload feature to add a large number of vendors at a time. Add all the required details in a single file as per the required format and upload the file. Download the sample file to know what details are required to be filled in the batch file.
To upload a batch file,
- Go to Payment Gateway Dashboard > EasySplit - Vendor > click Upload File.
- Click Choose a File to select the file you want to upload and then click Upload. After successful processing, all vendor details will be added, and you can start processing payments to these vendors.
- The maximum file size allowed is 8 MB, and a maximum of 50 records can be included in the file.
- The file cannot be uploaded if it is not as per the suggested format. Also, if there are any errors in the uploaded file, you must resolve all the errors and upload the file again.
You can view the vendors added successfully from the uploaded files in the Easy Split - Vendor screen. An error log (if any) will also get downloaded to view more details.
Updated 10 months ago