Web Integration FAQs
Frequently asked questions on web integration
1. What are the advantages of web integration?
- Ensures higher success rate of payment transactions
- You can design the checkout page
- Very minimal coding effort involved
- Build your own payment experience for your customers
- Improves your brand name
- Add/remove payment methods from the checkout page
2. What are the supported payment options?
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- RTGS / NEFT / IMPS
3. What are the different types of web integration?
We support two types of web integration:
- Redirect to Cashfree Checkout page
- Cashfree Drop Checkout
4. How to initialize the SDK?
Use the snippet below to initialize and invoke JS SDK.
const paymentSessionId = "your payment session id"; const cashfree = new cashfree(paymentSessionId);
5. How to create an order?
Use the Create Order API to create an order in Cashfree Payments Gateway system.
6. Can I remove any payment method from the checkout page?
Yes, you have the option to add or remove any payment method when integrating using the Cashfree drop checkout type.
7. What are the steps involved in web integration?
The steps involved in web integration are:
- Create an order
- Include SDK in your client code
- Initialise the SDK
- Redirect to the checkout page
- Verify payment status and handle the response
8. Can I style components on the checkout page?
Yes, you can style your components on the checkout page. You can apply various themes, add or remove payment modes, change the background color, font size, and so on.
Updated 2 months ago