We have revamped our iOS SDK to make it easy for our merchants to integrate and customize their payment flows. Our iOS SDK supports iOS 11 and above and provides a two modes of integration
- Cashfree Native Checkout - Pre-built native iOS UI screen to facilitate a quick integration with our payment gateway. This mode handles all the business logic and UI Components to make the payment smooth and easy to use. The SDK allows the merchant to customize the UI in terms of color coding, fonts and payment modes shown.
- Seamless Checkout - Merchant creates the payment screen as per their requirement inside their application which uses our iOS SDK to process the payment. Once the payment is initiated, the SDK informs the merchant application about the payment events using callback functions (example:- when to show the webview for 2FA or start verifying payment).
We hope you have already created an account with Cashfree Payments and have the API keys ready to start the integration. If not, click here to know how to create an account.
You can complete the integration in a few steps, it will not you more than 30 minutes.
- Get the SDK.
- Create an order Step 2 with Cashfree from backend.
- Initiate payment step 3 in the image below.
- Verify payment steps 4 & 5 in the image below.
You can use our sample iOS app project in this Github link as a reference for this SDK integration.
Access on sandbox is provided for everyone and you can use the following endpoint - https://sandbox.cashfree.com/pg
You can try out the APIs for Steps 3 and 4 by using any of the following methods
- From our postman collection
- You can use the following sample php project as reference for the backend APIs.
This SDK is in beta release phase and there might be changes to its API contract in future.
Updated 7 months ago