The Transaction page displays all the transactions made by your customers based on the filter you have applied. Details that are mentioned below are available in the transactions section such as -
- Date & Time of the transaction
- BBPS Transaction ID - BBPS transaction ID is a unique identifier of the payment received. This is generated by NPCI.
- Bill Reference ID - Bill reference ID is a unique identifier of the bill. This is generated by the merchant/biller.
- Amount Received - The amount received from your customer.
- Bill Payment Status - Status of the bill payment.
You can apply search on the following parameters: BBPS Transaction ID and Biller Reference ID
You can apply filter on Bill Payment Status.
Updated 2 months ago