The API Logs feature allows you to view errors that occur to your APIs along with complete list of logs. This helps you in having full visibility of the errors happening to your API which helps you in faster debugging and resolution of errors. Cashfree Payments receives a large number of API requests every day. Through API logs you can view all the API requests along with their success/failure rates, status codes and responses. This will be very useful for developers as they can view the logs in a consolidated place.
- View all the errors that occur to your APIs along with complete list of logs.
- Have full visibility on the errors happening to your API
- Reduction in support tickets
- Error Identification: API logs feature helps you in pinpointing errors, exceptions, or issues by providing detailed information about what went wrong.
- Root Cause Analysis - Allows developers to identify the sequence of events leading up to a issue and fix it.
- No longer need to rely on our support team for assistance
You can directly view the API logs on the developer dashboard from Payment Gateway Dashboard > Developers > API Logs. Select a time range from the filter. Based on the time range all the APIs that had errors along with the error count will displayed along with reasons. for which your API's are failing. When you click on an API, the errors and logs will be displayed.
This feature only works for our API integration using next gen API.
Watch this GIF to know how API Logs work
Expand the In the logs to view the request body, response header, response body, other information such as order_id, transaction_id, x-request-id etc for debugging the error.
Updated 27 days ago