WooCommerce is a customizable, open-source eCommerce platform built on WordPress. You can configure woo-commerce to best suit your store’s need. Integrate Woo-commerce with Cashfree to accept payments on the woo-commerce store via Cashfree Payment Gateway. All major payment methods such as debit card, credit card, UPI, net banking, wallets are supported to accept payments.
Watch the video to know how to integrate Cashfree Payment Gateway to your WooCommerce account.
Click here to download latest Cashfree's official woocommerce plugin.
To install the plugin,
- Log in to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard.
- Search for the downloaded plugin, extract and copy this plugin in the plugin folder (/wp-content/plugins) of your website.
- Activate plugin Cashfree from Wordpress Plugins Page.
- Go to Settings in WooCommerce, click Checkout and select Cashfree in Payment Gateways section.
- Select the checkbox against Enable/Disable field.
- Select the mode you want to work on Live/Test.
- Enter your Cashfree Payment Gateway App Id and Secret Key.
- Click Save Changes.
Updated 8 days ago