With CS-Cart you can create a brand new online shopping mall in the sphere you are passionate about and offer the best product selection to your customers. Integrate CS-Cart with Cashfree Payment Gateway and provide your customers with a seamless payment experience.
Click here to download Cashfree's official CS-Cart plugin.
- Install the latest version of CS-Cart.
The file contains integration code for interaction with the Cashfree API and allows payment in CS-Cart seamlessly.
- Execute 'install_cashfree.sql' against CS-Cart database. The file is available in the root directory of this file. Change prefix if you have added during installation of CS-Cart. You can either use phpmyadmin to import SQL file directly or run SQL queries in your MySQL shell.
- Upload the contents of the repo to your CS-Cart Installation directory (the content of the app folder must be uploaded to the app folder and the content of design should be uploaded to the design folder).
- Log into CS-Cart as administrator (http://your.cscart.store.com/admin.php).
- Go to Administration > Payment Methods.
- Click the + icon to add a new payment method.
- Enter Name as Cashfree.
- Select Cashfree from the list and template and select "cc_outside.tpl".
- Enter your Cashfree Payment Gateway App Id and Secret Key.
- Select Currency from the dropdown.
- Select Test or Production environment.
- Click Create to save the configuration.
Updated 3 months ago