Use this API to create a new payment link. The created payment link url will be available in the API response parameter link_url.
Sandbox and Production End Point
Sandbox End Point - https://sandbox.cashfree.com/pg
Make sure you generate credentials in the test dashboard.
Production End Point - https://api.cashfree.com/pg
To process live payments, make sure you use credentials from the live dashboard. Do not share your secret key with anyone.
Partner Authentication for API calls - More details available here.
Create Payment Link API must be exclusively enabled to use in the production environment due to compliance restrictions. Write to [email protected] explaining your business requirement to use this API. While we activate it for you, you can perform some test transactions in the Test Environment and familiarise yourself with the flow.
- Split Payments Received via Payment Links
To split the payments received using payment links with multiple vendors.
- Create a payment link using Create Payment Link API and pass a webhook (notify_url).
- Receive the webhook data for successful link payment and use the "order.order_id" received in the webhook.
- Use the Split after successful payment API to initiate the split.
For this, merchants must write to [email protected] to enable EasySplit, Order Split after payment with Order Split max delay in days (1-45 days).
- Payment Link Webhook - Click here to know about the Payment Link webhook.
- To create a UPI Intent Payment Link, pass link_meta.upi_intent as true, and the link returned will open a UPI Intent flow on mobile.