The operation returns a response in two cases:
- The bank account or IFSC or both are invalid.
- The bank account and IFSC combination are verified.
- The API response is much faster for the async BAV endpoint. The async BAV response takes <100 ms as compared to a median value of 2-5 sec for the sync API.
- The asynchronous API can handle a higher TPM (transactions per minute) as compared to the synchronous API. The async API allows us to handle up to 1000 transactions per minute.
- You need to call the getValidationStatus API, to get the final status.
Input not in expected format