Cashfree's WordPress plugin allows you to easily accept payments from customers on your WordPress page by easily integrating the payment button. You can accept payments via debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI, or through any of our supported wallets.
To accept payments using Cashfree's Quick Button:
- Add a few custom variables and some markup to a page.
- Specify the amount, title, description and other custom details as page metadata.
- Write [CFPB] where you want the Pay With Cashfree button to be displayed. The plugin takes over and completes the payment after customers click the payment button.
- Download Cashfree's Quick Button plugin.
- Go to your WordPress site > Plugins > Add New.
- Upload the plugin.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- Click Settings.
- In the Edit Settings screen, enter the Title, App ID, Secret Key, Payment Mode (Test/Prod) and the Success Message. Click Save Changes.
- In your WordPress site, open the page where you want the payment button to be displayed.
- Click the more icon and select Preferences.
- In the Preferences screen, enable the option Custom fields. You will now have the option to add custom fields to your WordPress page.
- Scroll down the page till you see the Custom fields section, and add the following three custom fields as metadata:
- description - include product description
- orderAmount - specify the order amount in INR
- title - specify the product name
- Write [CFPB] in the content section where you want to display the Pay With Cashfree button.
- Publish the page to see the Pay with Cashfree button. Customers can complete the payment by clicking the button on the page.
Updated about 2 years ago