The Partner Dashboard is a feature-rich user interface that helps you to add and manage your merchants effectively. Analyse your business progress, monitor your commissions and more within the dashboard.
The Summary screen gives you details about your daily transactions, like the current day transaction count, the value of the transactions made by your merchants, and the last commission amount you received from Cashfree as per the referral program.
The Partner Details section displays your membership code and the date of partner activation. A referral link is also displayed in the Summary screen. You can copy this link and send it to your merchants for signup. When someone signs up using your referral link, you will receive commissions based on the merchant's transactions.
To showcase that you are Cashfree Verified Partner, a partner logo is available on the Summary screen. You can use it on your website and for communication with your merchants.
To add a merchant,
- Go to the Partner Dashboard > Merchants > Add Merchant.
- In the Add New Merchant screen, enter the merchant Email, Phone Number, and Business Name.
- Click Submit. A verification email will be sent to the merchant, and after successful verification, the onboarding status will be updated.
If your merchant has not received the email, click the Resend Email button in the Merchants screen to resend the verification email to the merchant.
When you have to onboard many merchants, you can add all the details in a file (format specified by Cashfree) and upload it.
To bulk upload merchant details,
- Go to the Partner Dashboard > Merchants > click Bulk upload merchants
- Click Upload File and choose the file you want to upload. Ensure all the details are provided as per the sample file.
- Details like the number of merchants added in the file, how many are valid/invalid, the status of the uploaded file will be displayed after the file is successfully uploaded. You can download the file and correct any errors in the file and upload it again.
The PG Orders screen gives you merchant-wise details about the number of transactions made, transaction amount, and the total commission you have received.
By default, the report shows details for the last days. You can filter and view the details as per your requirement.
The Payout Transfer screen gives you details about the transfer count, transaction amount, and the commission you have received merchant-wise.
The Commission screen gives you details of all the commissions you have earned month-wise. The volume of transactions made, the total transaction amount, and the commission you have earned will be displayed on this screen.
The commission amount will be settled in your account month-wise.
Updated almost 2 years ago