We have revamped our Android SDK to make it easy for our merchants to integrate and customize their payment flows. Our Android SDK supports Android SDK version 19 and above and provides two modes of integration
- Drop Checkout - Pre-built native Android UI screen to facilitate a quick integration with our payment gateway. This mode handles all the business logic and UI Components to make the payment smooth and easy to use. The SDK allows the merchant to customize the UI in terms of color coding, fonts and payment modes shown.
- Element Checkout - Merchant creates the payment screen as per their requirement inside their application which uses our Android SDK to process the payment. Once the payment is initiated, the SDK informs the merchant application about the payment events using callback functions (example:- when to show the webview for 2FA or start verifying payment).
We hope you have already created an account with Cashfree Payments and have the API keys ready to start the integration. If not, click here to know how to create an account.
The integration can be completed in a few steps and should not take more than 30 minutes
- Getting the SDK.
- Create an order Step 2 with Cashfree from backend.
- Initiate payment Step 3 in the image below.
- Verify payment Steps 4 & 5 in the image below. (This is a mandatory step so please don't skip this)
You can use our sample Android app project mentioned below as a reference for this SDK integration.
You can also refer to the Change Logs of the sdk here
Access to sandbox is provided for everyone and you can use the following endpoint - https://sandbox.cashfree.com/pg
You can try out the APIs for Steps 3 and 4 by using any of the following methods
- From our postman collection
- You can use the following sample php project as reference for the backend APIs.
You can ask questions, and participate in discussions about our Payment Gateway in the Cashfree Discord channel.
Updated 12 months ago